Bay Shore Steel Works Industries
Defense & Automotive Fabrication... Satisfying the World’s Toughest Customers
For many years, we have fabricated parts from armor plate for the U.S. military. That means meeting some of the world’s highest standards for quality assurance. We work in strict accordance and are certified in ISO 9001:2015.
With the statistical process control and QA measures demanded by the military, we are able to deliver high-quality, cost-effective components for many other industries. Our capabilities include:
- Defense and military
- Alternative energy
- Automation, fixturing and process engineering
- Heavy industrial
Like to know more about our experience in your industry?
Contact Us, and we’ll show you how Bay Shore Steel Works can offer you the strength to survive.
Defense and Vehicle Armor
Bay Shore Steel Works is a specialist in fabrication, machining and CARC finishing of vehicle armor.
Our work for defense contractors has included components for:
- Stryker Assault Vehicle variants: MGS, NBC, NBCRV, ATGM, FSV, RV, CV, ICV, MEV, MEC-B
- M1 Abrams Tank variants: M1A1, M1A2, M1A2 ASEP, M1A2 AIM, M1A2 SEPV1, M1A2 SEPV2
- Tow missile mobile launching system enclosures
- Trophy active protection system components