Bay Shore Steel Works (BSSW) – Charlevoix, MI
BSSW is a subsidiary of Grand Traverse Economic Development (GTED) and is currently seeking two Lathe Operator/CNC Machinists for new and existing work.
Lathe Operator/ CNC Machinist
Full-Time; $16-$19/ hour depending on experience
- Maintains quality and safety standards; keeps records; maintains equipment and supplies.
- Capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Reads and comprehends written material such as standard operation forms, safety data sheets, diagrams, work orders, and blueprints.
- Uses and reads Calipers, Micrometers, and other measuring equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ related experience or training in machining
Upon completion of probation period full-time employees are eligible for 401(k) with match, Life insurance, Health, vision, and dental insurance, flex spending, & Long-term disability
For further information of the Job Description please contact Grand Traverse Economic Development’s HR department. Resumes may be sent to the address below or apply online at www.gtedusa.com/careers. Resumes and applications will be accepted for this position until July 5, 2019.
Grand Traverse Economic Development (GTED)
124 N Division St, Ste D4
Traverse City, MI 49684
**Indian Preference is Practiced; However, All Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply