Bay Shore Steel Works (BSSW)-
BSSW is a subsidiary of Grand Traverse Economic Development (GTED) and is currently seeking a Journeyman Painter for new and existing work.
Full-Time; $15-$18/ hour depending on experience
- Pays great attention to detail
- Maintains the highest levels of client satisfaction, and display unquestionable integrity
- Maintains, mixes, and possesses thorough knowledge of paint and other coating materials so that to ensure the equipment or structure is painted and protected as per contract or specifications.
- Knows the proper use and techniques (stroke types)
- Supports and promotes safe practices and environmental commitments in alignment with company commitments, policies and compliance requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Upon completion of probation period full-time employees are eligible for 401(k) with match, Life insurance, Health, vision, and dental insurance, flex spending, & Long-term disability.
For further information of the Job Description please contact Grand Traverse Economic Development’s HR department. Resumes may be sent to the address below or apply online at www.gtedusa.com/careers. Resumes and applications will be accepted for this position until July 5, 2019.
Grand Traverse Economic Development (GTED)
124 N Division St, Ste D4
Traverse City, MI 49684
**Indian Preference is Practiced; However, All Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply